Premier League Games 3/4/5/6 May

Lets concentrate on beating leicester...get that done and secure the title against brighton will put these cheating scouse ****s into pure meltdown

They have been held aloft by the officials all season, going back to that penalty not given against spurs and more.

We win this title it will be even sweater that 2012...and even thought that was against our fiercest rivals united, at least they didnt try and blatantly cheat their way to win the title unlike these fuckers
You forget the many Young dives for pens??

Lets concentrate on beating leicester...get that done and secure the title against brighton will put these cheating scouse ****s into pure meltdown

They have been held aloft by the officials all season, going back to that penalty not given against spurs and more.

We win this title it will be even sweater that 2012...and even thought that was against our fiercest rivals united, at least they didnt try and blatantly cheat their way to win the title unlike these fuckers

Err short memory...the GPC was worth 12-15 points a season for them...I also remember one of their top strikers being ‘owny goal’....lest we forget they were cheating horrible twats

Cheating wankers.

they did cheat their way to win the Europa league with ibra their diver in chief. I agree this has been a concerted season long cheat fest from these twunts with help from all the usual suspects.

You forget the many Young dives for pens??

Err short memory...the GPC was worth 12-15 points a season for them...I also remember one of their top strikers being ‘owny goal’....lest we forget they

The difference between these 2 seasons is that scudamore called for change......it has played out that way all season

I was reading "football is fixed" this morning and if only half of it is true we will have to be wary of the refs on Monday. The figures that he publishes make scary reading.

Last edited:
Why ? One team is in the semi final of the Champions League having lost one game all season and the other team has nothing to play for apart from pride.

Because Liverpool were likely to be spent after the Barca game.. they were. Check.

Because Newcastle have dropped a handful of points at home since Christmas. Check.

Because the game was played on a Saturday night and the crowd would be up for it. Check.

I stupidly didn’t account for cheating from officials. Without the ghost that fouled Fabinho resulting in a free kick they weren’t winning tonight.

So basically my prediction was pretty accurate. Officials fuck up aside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.