Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match of the day used to be a big occasion but now it's just yet another program on a channel that punctuated wall to wall football highlights.

Did they ever show our win at the swamp? Only asking because they managed to show the Dippers win against Huddersfield twice in the same show.

I've tried to stay away from the whole media scouse love-in & bias but tonight was the final straw. Fabinho 'Tom Daley-esque' dive was cheating at its very worst. I am trying to rack my brain as to when any player has done anything more disgusting and unsportsmanlike for a few seasons. The fact that MOTD brushed over it and continued to just purr over all that is scouse, was as two faced as it could possibly be.

Consider this. If Rondon had done this at the other end of the pitch and Newcastle one the game from the consequent free kick, can you possibly imagine the condemnation from the worlds sporting press and what would have been moaning from the dippers for the next 100 years.

The BBC should hang their head in shame that this was not bought up for the significance of the situation.

I've tried to stay away from the whole media scouse love-in & bias but tonight was the final straw. Fabinho 'Tom Daley-esque' dive was cheating at its very worst. I am trying to rack my brain as to when any player has done anything more disgusting and unsportsmanlike for a few seasons. The fact that MOTD brushed over it and continued to just purr over all that is scouse, was as two faced as it could possibly be.

Consider this. If Rondon had done this at the other end of the pitch and Newcastle one the game from the consequent free kick, can you possibly imagine the condemnation from the worlds sporting press and what would have been moaning from the dippers for the next 100 years.

The BBC should hang their head in shame that this was not bought up for the significance of the situation.

The BBC have no shame , they are publicly funded joke.

Did they show the 'foul' leading up to the 3rd goal?
NBC completely ignored any idea of showing / discussing it during the game (appreciate they don't have control over the actual live coverage) and was not even a thought in any after game discussion - Lee Dixon apart who said Geordies were going mad about the foul and he would like to see it shown in the studio...... still waiting some 2 and a half hours later.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.