Premier League Games 3/4/5/6 May

Saying something that but you are spot on. Were the rags fighting it out or playing the fuckers in a Cup final I would be shouting for them every time. Who would have thought it, having to hold our hands up and apologise to the rags for not understanding their issue with the cheating twats, and maybe even apologising profusely for past sidings with the Liverpool when they have met.

Wont say I want the rags to win anything ever but when they do I can live with it.
I go into a pub before and after home games in town with a lot of other regular Blues. The landlord is a rag (and, sad to say, a top-class individual). As this season unfolded - the sycophantic and complicit press, the deranged fans, the unrelentingly cheating players and officials (and everything else to do with the dipper ****s) - the grin on his face got wider and wider until about 2 months ago he turned to me and said 'I told you what they are like.' He had, and he was right

I go into a pub before and after home games in town with a lot of other regular Blues. The landlord is a rag (and, sad to say, a top-class individual). As this season unfolded - the sycophantic and complicit press, the deranged fans, the unrelentingly cheating players and officials (and everything else to do with the dipper ****s) - the grin on his face got wider and wider until about 2 months ago he turned to me and said 'I told you what they are like.' He had, and he was right

Comfort yourself in so much as whilst having to do the unthinkable and painful almost apologising to rags for previously held views, them admitting that they were slightly relieved to loose the last derby even by doing so risking CL qualification was an equally uncomfortable experience.

Bent as fuck for me atm. If that was us with handball on the line he would have walked and we would never of got that bullshit free kick. If the ofiicals fuck us over on Monday, football can fuck off for me. Scudamore the slimey piece of shit has made it a mockery!

I've heard Scudamore mentioned a few times now in relation to the Dippers constant ''good fortune'' with decisions this season.

What is it that he's supposedly said?

(I'm guessing it's along the lines of his previous comment about a ''struggling utd being bad for the Premier League brand'')

I've heard Scudamore mentioned a few times now in relation to the Dippers constant ''good fortune'' with decisions this season.

What is it that he's supposedly said?

(I'm guessing it's along the lines of his previous comment about a ''struggling utd being bad for the Premier League brand'')

Direct quote from interview with bbc pre season

Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore hopes defending champions Manchester City face a stiffer challenge in the coming season.

City sealed the title with five games to sparelast term and finished 19 points ahead of second place.

"It doesn't take away from City's excellence, but we want the season to go to the last," said Scudamore.

"I'd like multiple trophies needed in various locations on the last day because we don't know how it will end."

Scudamore, who will end a 19-year tenure in December, added: "I'd like someone to get a little bit closer to Manchester City.

"Clearly, given the way they played last season, they look like the team to beat."

Scudamore also said a couple of years ago words to the effect of:

1 .... the PL needs a successful man united

2 ... the PL has a strategy for a new club to win the PL every 6 years

There you go then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.