Game of Thrones (season 8)

What’s a thronecast??? Jesus wept (:

Lighthearted discussion show on Atlantic,immediately after the episode has aired.The guests are usually high profile or actors from the show.

Its good fun and throws up a few new theories along with relevant matters/links of episodes gone by,such as the above.

Definitely one for the geeks,you'd enjoy it ;-)

I like the way the dragon kept waiting for john to stick his head up from behind the pile of rubble instead of moving a few inches closer and lighting him up.
Reminds me of James bond films when the villain tries killing Bond with lasers and sharks, giving him a chance to escape.

Especially when earlier on the episode when the dragon made a pass at Winterfell his ice breath destroyed a couple of walls. But then these same walls conveniently shield Jon and withstand this same ice breath when he's hiding behind them.

I post this as an offering to the nitpicking gods (old and new).

Last edited:
I have been thinking, Danny is returning to dragonstonw this week, the promo pictures have her there, bit shirley while up north the lanister forces and golden company could have overtook the palce, it's only across the blakwater after all.

If they haven't then that must mean danny may have left a decent number of unsullied or maybe dothraki soldiers to defend it, otherwise it is strategecally fuckwittery to have allowed her somewhere to use as a base so close to kings landing.

Maybe dannys army isn't as depleted as we are led to believe

I post this as an offering to the nitpicking gods (old and new).

The battle plans were absolutely shocking, but then again they did only have 80 mins to show it, so an attrition match from behind fortifications wouldn't have worked. But FFS, sending light cavalry off to charge a larger enemy head on and then leaving infantry off in deep narrow blocks in the open, ahead of your main fortification line, was just bonkers. The Dothraki and Unsullied on the walls behind a trench could have held out for weeks or months.

The battle plans were absolutely shocking, but then again they did only have 80 mins to show it, so an attrition match from behind fortifications wouldn't have worked. But FFS, sending light cavalry off to charge a larger enemy head on and then leaving infantry off in deep narrow blocks in the open, ahead of your main fortification line, was just bonkers. The Dothraki and Unsullied on the walls behind a trench could have held out for weeks or months.
Use of the two dragons was very poor too. They spent most of their time with their heads in the clouds. And as for that Bran, the **** snoozed for most of the action.

Use of the two dragons was very poor too. They spent most of their time with their heads in the clouds. And as for that Bran, the **** snoozed for most of the action.
The Dragons could have swept behind the attacking line, if they'd stayed behind their fortifications, spread the Unsullied out properly, used the Dothraki as line skirmishers and reserve units and actually held a line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.