Alternative RAWK zone

As soon as I began to light a candle to grieve the tragic loss of our great Egyptian King I felt an oddly strong gust of wind enter one window of my flat, and blow it out.

Before I could shed a tear it continued on out another window heading towards Anfield like it was the ghosts of our past on a path to destiny. Just like the one that our magnificent King Klopp taught us was why we were kept from our just place at the top of the table.

This gust was so powerful, I knew it meant something, and it did.

It blew so strong and so far it knocked over Fabinho like the breath of God and now I know is the final sign that we are the chosen ones. We are the righteous. We Never Walk Alone. We are LFC.

why was that goalkeeper not sent off for that assault on our Egyptian king and why was a penalty not given. everyone knows if you lay but a finger on the chosen mo it is a penalty. the crude challenge on fabinho was rightly given a free kick. istroy is in the making and king klopp will lead us to glory against barca and the league is now ours. I have a ticket for next sunday only 2 grand. lets give messi's bus a proper greeting on Tuesday and give those Catalans a Stanley knife present. some of them will be related to Guardiola the twat.

I expect all you RED MEN and Liverppol fans on Merseyside and in the surrounding areas to be in the Catholic and Anglican Cathedrals this Morning praying for Leicester to get a result against City Tonight.

MAKE US DREAM (my arse!)

The posts in this thread have not got anywhere near being twee, sycophantical, sentimental, pious or sickening enough to make RAWK, you need to up your game lads and lassies.

I swear on the innocence of Michael Shields that Shanks will have a word with the footie gods and we’ll do it Sunday. Got to go as I am having to mind our Robbie’s daughter Jurgen whilst she’s taking her GCSE art exam. Top of that I have to sign on today instead of yesterday due to the bloody bank holiday.

RAWK is f***king priceless ATM.

The RED MEN are coming up with every excuse imaginable to convince themselves that City winning the title isn't as important as Liverpool coming 2nd.(the new 1st) :-)

They really a deluded bunch of c***ts.

Click on the link after this absolute gem

Ha. They’re about to win the League Championship again, and retain it for the first time in their history, they’ve reeled off win after win under pressure to keep their noses in front, and not one word about how he’s proud of his team. He just seems offended by the temerity of a team to challenge them. I think it is worse that it’s us. I don’t agree that this Liverpool team will be forgotten, I think this season will be remembered mainly for us getting a shed load points and not winning. “2019? Was that the year Liverpool won a crazy number of games and still came up short?” Man City relegated to a minor player in what might become a treble season. They know it too. We’ll be a bit like Brazil 82 (I’m not saying we’re as good as them by any stretch of the imagination, or will be as loved by the neutral ) in that people will always remember that side as well if not better than Italy that year. No-one gives a fig about them. When the fixtures come out for next season who here will be looking for the games v them first? The order will be opening couple of weeks, who we finish against, then the Everton and Man United fixtures and then possibly them with Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal. The same will be repeated by other fan bases. Opening, closing fixtures, local rivals then us and United before they look for City. Imagine that, probable back to back Champions and Treble winners and no-one is arsed about you enough to check when they’re playing you to get excited about a visit to the Etihad or having them come to their ground. Must be shite to be so good yet have everyone think “meh” about you.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.27360

RAWK is f***king priceless ATM.

The RED MEN are coming up with every excuse imaginable to convince themselves that City winning the title isn't as important, ss Liverpool coming 2nd. :-)

They really a deluded bunch of c***ts.

Click on the link after this absolute gem

Ha. They’re about to win the League Championship again, and retain it for the first time in their history, they’ve reeled off win after win under pressure to keep their noses in front, and not one word about how he’s proud of his team. He just seems offended by the temerity of a team to challenge them. I think it is worse that it’s us. I don’t agree that this Liverpool team will be forgotten, I think this season will be remembered mainly for us getting a shed load points and not winning. “2019? Was that the year Liverpool won a crazy number of games and still came up short?” Man City relegated to a minor player in what might become a treble season. They know it too. We’ll be a bit like Brazil 82 (I’m not saying we’re as good as them by any stretch of the imagination, or will be as loved by the neutral ) in that people will always remember that side as well if not better than Italy that year. No-one gives a fig about them. When the fixtures come out for next season who here will be looking for the games v them first? The order will be opening couple of weeks, who we finish against, then the Everton and Man United fixtures and then possibly them with Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal. The same will be repeated by other fan bases. Opening, closing fixtures, local rivals then us and United before they look for City. Imagine that, probable back to back Champions and Treble winners and no-one is arsed about you enough to check when they’re playing you to get excited about a visit to the Etihad or having them come to their ground. Must be shite to be so good yet have everyone think “meh” about you.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.27360

I was just about to post that one. No one gives a fig about us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.