City's New Kits - 2019/20

If that’s the case why aren’t recent kits where we’ve won things considered great kits?
Loads of folk wore them in the season leading up to the playoffs.
It's not just about winning things, it was the importance and drama of it all. It doesn't quite work the same with home kits because there's not enough variety (for obvious reasons), but had the Aguero moment happened in an away kit, it would have similar status in 10 years' time.

All about opinions mate

No one is right but certain what they prefer

Me it’s sky blue and maroon socks and white shorts essential

Prefer white away with black and red diagonal stripe for away but also like black and red stripes but not red and black
Definitely white shorts, never blue for me!

It certainly is funny how everyone’s tastes are different: I personally wish we’d never had red in our kits. Wish the sash kits were always Sky and navy, wish Malcolm Allison had copied Inter for the stripes and not Milan. I just don’t like red!

My favourite away kits are always maroon or purple (but not this season’s, it’s horrendous haha!).

It certainly is funny how everyone’s tastes are different: I personally wish we’d never had red in our kits. Wish the sash kits were always Sky and navy, wish Malcolm Allison had copied Inter for the stripes and not Milan. I just don’t like red!

My favourite away kits are always maroon or purple (but not this season’s, it’s horrendous haha!).
I presume the red and black sash is besed on the red and black away shirt that Allison started so having a blue and black striped away kit would have clashed with the home.

Milan were a great team back then and Inter were not.

English clubs had a knack of copying Europe's elite back then including Liverpool and Leeds' changes.

Purple and orange What the fuck was going on there

In the years leading up to the introduction of black and red stripes, Inter had been Champions of Italy three times to Milan’s one and Champions of Europe twice to Milan’s one so that’s not really true.
That's me told!

Still, Milan are far sexier ;-)

It worked for the 2016 kit, think that was a really nice one. This year’s isn’t!
Really?

man-city-16-17-third-kit%2B%25289%2529.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.