The Snip

Had it done in 1995 after my 2nd...... opted to get knocked out.....
They gave me some pills and said if it gets painful take them.
Was in work the next day and all was well apart from having to walk upstairs.....
After two days the balls were throbing.... they were black, deep blue and purple all over.... went home and the wife said ''what about those tablets they gave you'' which I had completely forgot about.... took two, knocked me out for a few hours but was fine afterwards and no issues from then onwards.

It’s a well known fact that pussies who get knocked out for this are always sexually abused. That’s obviously what happened to you.

I had it, numbed the area and that cut me open with laser scalpel, talking to me like he was cutting my hair. I glance at him and see smoke, not a good feeling.
Then there’s a noise from him, followed by the immortal line

“ some people have thicker veins in here than others, you’ve the thicker and I’ve nicked one”

Didn’t stop bleeding for an hour, finally let me out and walked length of deansgate to Victoria station from John St.. opening it again, underpants full of blood by time she picked me up.

No stitches and bollocks black as fuck for 2 weeks.
You should put that review on tripadvisor!

anigif_enhanced-32313-1406062895-15.gif

She would get it

Mine was fine, they do them the first Friday of the month at the hospital near us, so you turn up at the day ward with half a dozen other men all trying not to look each other in the eye.

The worst part is the surgeon chatting during the procedure, you want him to concentrate on what he’s doing rather than asking you if you’re going on any nice holidays this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.