Notts county relegated (p7).

tough pill for the Nott's County fans to swallow.
i hope Notts players like spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, and more spam.

What bollocks that is really.

John Askey was treated disgracefully by the current Macc owner having performed a near miracle last season in getting them promoted last season with the smallest budget in the national league. He was left in an untenable position and all but forced out much to the fury of Maccs fans.

Furthermore John Askey is a life long Vale fan and even whilst at Macc coveted the chance to manage his boyhood and local team. To suggest that "gentleman John" would firstly cheat or indeed do his former club any favours is ridiculous and a disgrace more so certainly in light of the manner of his departure. Any team selection he made would have been with Vale in mind probably with a view to next season given their recent poor seasons and a considerable need to rebuild in order to avoid another relegation battle next season.
Load of bollocks mate
Even Vale fans were asking themselves was the match fixed..read their forum
No shots on target from Vale...
Done deal.very sweetly done.no questions asked. Players got their bets in
Every one knew what was happening
There are Port Vale fans who say the EFL should look at a video of the Macclesfield v Port Vale match.it stinks.
Vale fans are quite clear...Macclesfield were allowed to win that day.and Fuck your " Gentlemen John " Bullshit,sonship
Open your eyes and smell the corruption.

And.....your last paragraph. ..is the biggest load of shite ever posted on this site.shows how far YOU want to go to smooth things over,purplenose. ...

And had no shots on target in the whole match. Is that pretty much usual?
What's the amount of shots they had got to do with you lying about the team port Vale put out?

No idea how many shots they had, but I guess you don't too. Any evidence to back that up?

What's the amount of shots they had got to do with you lying about the team port Vale put out?

No idea how many shots they had, but I guess you don't too. Any evidence to back that up?
Lying?.lol.port vale are no business of mine.had no time to check much these past few days.but i will.
And i ll get back to you.
You do know how Vale fans have commented on proceedings dont you?
"If i didnt know better i would say that was fixed..looked like they had been told not to go anywhere near their goal..
Hope we never need notts county to do us a favour..bloody disgrace"

Thats just one comment.from a paying vale fan,who should know the crack if he or she travelled to Maccesfield..and witnessed what took place.
And please..dont call me Liar.thats dishonesty...look to man utds Herra for that....the ex captain of a spanish team who admiitted taking a bag of cash in the dressing room for a fixed end of season spanish relegation clash......and is still playing without any punishment.
Its the dishonest cheats in our beautiful game you should be directing your anger at.not little old me.

Lying?.lol.port vale are no business of mine.had no time to check much these past few days.but i will.
And i ll get back to you.
You do know how Vale fans have commented on proceedings dont you?
"If i didnt know better i would say that was fixed..looked like they had been told not to go anywhere near their goal..
Hope we never need notts county to do us a favour..bloody disgrace"

Thats just one comment.from a paying vale fan,who should know the crack if he or she travelled to Maccesfield..and witnessed what took place.
And please..dont call me Liar.thats dishonesty...look to man utds Herra for that....the ex captain of a spanish team who admiitted taking a bag of cash in the dressing room for a fixed end of season spanish relegation clash......and is still playing without any punishment.
Its the dishonest cheats in our beautiful game you should be directing your anger at.not little old me.
I have no anger, I just find it strange that you would come on a city board slagging another team off for something they didn't do, to save you checking they had 9 shots on goal and they played the first team - not as you said no shots on goal with 9 reserves.

Notts' relegation means that Stoke City is now the oldest league club.
Not according to @Gary James yesterday...... he said everyone says Stoke but it is Nottingham Forest.

Yesterday at 11:58 ·
With Notts County’s relegation out of the Football League there is now a new ‘oldest English League club’ - people will assume it’s Stoke, who claim formation as 1863, but it’s not. It is actually Nottingham Forest formed 1865 (3 years after County). Stoke claim Formation as 1863 but as Martyn Cooke’s research shows ( https://www.tandfonline.com/…/abs/10.…/14660970.2016.1276247 ) the formation date was 1866. So if you see anyone claiming Stoke as the oldest point them in the direction of Martyn’s research.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.