Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
ian wright was laughing when they showed fabinhos dive on motd 2 on sunday night. thought it was really funny. lots more diving recently since salah and his mates are being to seen to get away and profit from cheating. a great example to kids all over the world showing that cheats do prosper

They will NEVER use the word cheat/dive where a dipper player has been blatantly seen to do that, it is and will always be repackaged as ‘a soft free kick’, ‘poor decision by official’, ‘initiated the contact’, ‘felt contact’.
The game is turning into netball, infact netball has more contact.

It’s obvious IMO that Wright is expecting us to be shafted tonight ... It’s not just that Leicester are “major danger” from a player/tactics/sporting perspective. And probably that he believes the refs are so bad that there must be some collusion going on.

One day I bet a load of pundits will tell of their suspicions and say that they never came straight out to report it because they hardly believed their eyes. It’s the BBC way to wait till after the harm is done right?

I used to hate Tim Cahill when he regularly used to score last minute winners for Everton against us but I thought he came across well on MOTD last night and obviously gets what Pep and the club are about.

Optus sports highlights here in Australia have shown the free kick but not the “foul” that led to the free kick. Funny that.

They covered it in that “ask the ref” section at the end of premier league world.
That buffoon Dermot Gallagher made up some shite about a foul before he threw himself to the ground, as if that makes it Ok.
Embarrassing.
I prefer ESPNFC for opinion, even though Steve Nicholl is obviously extremely pro scouse they just seem to tell it like it is and are highly complimentary about what we are doing.
They all agreed it was never a foul, even Ale Moreno who freely admits to being pro “going down easy” said it was no foul

I used to hate Tim Cahill when he regularly used to score last minute winners for Everton against us but I thought he came across well on MOTD last night and obviously gets what Pep and the club are about.

Maybe he's still on the CFG payroll, he did play for Melbourne City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.