Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did fucking Leicester become an all conquering team this season? I'm sick to the back teeth of the press saying this is a tough game for us and Rogers is a genius and Vardy is going to rip us a new one, we're Manchester City, we've got probably the greatest manager on this earth, we're the current premier league champions, we have World class players the likes of which I never ever thought I'd see playing for us when I started supporting City in 1983, have some balls all you naysayers and panickers and revel in the fact we're gonna turn this horse toothed perma tanned team over and win the title for a second year running and most probably next year too. I hate to say it but when the rags were winning everything and smashing all in sight would they have worried about a team in 7th going to old toilet? Would they fuck. Yes we still all remember how much we've fucked up in the past and flattered to deceive but we're not the Man City of old were a new breed and that new breed is aiming to win everything in sight and I truly believe in the next few years we will.
Great post mate, I'm still shitting it but not as much after reading this, Winston Churchill couldn't have put it better :-)

If we play our game and put away our chances we SHOULD have enough to win this.
No doubt there will be some poor officials decisions, as this is a title decider, the whole football world will be watching how it’s handled.
I’m hoping that they (PGMOL)won’t risk it in this game but then again they’re beyond reproach, so they can pretty much do WHATEVER they like without penalty, and put it down to ‘a poor decision by the official’. They KNOW this, which will make it even harder to take if they fcuk us over tonight.
The lurking dipper vermin on OUR team site cannot even dare to comment about refereeing decisions for us having seen the BLATANT bias on their behalf by officials.
Rant over.

I was okay until i clicked in and read this thread.....ferking stupid of me! .....I am shitting it now as want to win this game so much and love to see anfield full to rafters next week to witness them fail again to win the prem again.....heading into town at lunchtime for several pre game beers to calm my nerves!!

We are playing Leicester, not a combination of the Harlem Globe Trotters and Barcelona.
They may not be Barcelona but they are a team that have already beaten us this season and also got a point at Anfield. Best policy is to leave one on Steptoe in the early minutes and get him out of the game, he's their big threat.

I'm a fanny and I'm shitting it ahead of the game...............anyone else??

Had a dream of us dropping points and Liverpool winning the league. Feeling numb now and I'll give this match a miss (3AM kickoff) and check the score at 5 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.