Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are the much better side and we should win with something to spare.
Having said all that I awoke early and have been as nervous as hell.
A long day ahead.

The thought of the dippers edging us to the title is terrifying.
That odious bastard Klopp would be unbearable.

I think only the ref can stop us from winning which given the appointed officials has become a distinct possibility.

If the unthinkable happens and we conceed first I hope all of us in the crowd can still get right behind the team.
Ninety minutes of full on noise is the minimum this team and pep deserve (unless pep starts with Mahrez and or Delph of course).
Three of the biggest games we have ever had just need to take all our half chances.
Hope all our players step up.
Three good wins and we will be history makers.
Hope my nerves settle when I leave for the ground.

I think he'll play Kompany. Stones and Laporte played against Spurs at home in the league, and we looked even more susceptible to balls over the top. We'll need Vinny's experience and leadership tonight.

I’m almost certain he’ll get booked!

I think he'll play Kompany. Stones and Laporte played against Spurs at home in the league, and we looked even more susceptible to balls over the top. We'll need Vinny's experience and leadership tonight.
But not Vinnies rash challenges though.
Breathe on Vardy and he will be over quicker than Salah.

Had a dream of us dropping points and Liverpool winning the league. Feeling numb now and I'll give this match a miss (3AM kickoff) and check the score at 5 AM.

had dream last night of Klopp riding around in that 'Banana Splts 6 wheel car singing the Banana Splits theme song with the prem trophy in the back.....I blame the DAB german beer I had last night :(

Dean would love to send VK off. They have history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.