Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve already cleaned out the fridge , washed all the bedsheets, all kinds of mundane shitty jobs to stop me trying to overthink this!

8 days rest/prep , the best manager in the world and the most talented players in the world should see us right

So why do I feel so bloody sick with nerves??!!!
Join the club ive hoovered the hall 4 times and ive got a wooden floor

Sorry to say but I am not feeling confident at all today. We should be able to beat Leicester at home shouldn't we, but I just have a horrible feeling we're going to bugger it up. I so hope I am wrong.

Out of this thread now, just makes it worse!

Haha, I know. I came here for reassurance but it seems everybody is shitting it. Ive not had any alcohol for a fortnight but I think I will be making up for it today and tonight.

Its been interesting watching Peps tactics the last game or so and the fact he is quite ok with killing the game in the last 10 minutes. Expect 4 CB's on the field again if we have a goal lead with 15 minutes to go. Now that will be a tough watch.

Let’s get the atmosphere like the Spurs games. We blow them away. 3-0 after 20 and coast through the rest.

Fingers crossed for you’s tonight! You have the experience and the quality to get the job done. I reckon your big players will step up again, having Guardiola is massive for you’s as he will keep your players focused and he continues to raise the bar. That will hopefully prevent any complacency creeping in.

Under normal circumstances I’d actually expect us to win this game quite comfortably with maybe the odd scare from Leicester,but this is a huge pressure game on us needing to win to keep it in our hands for Sunday,wouldn’t be surprised if this game panned out a bit like the spurs champions league game with a flurry of goals,hopefully we can get over the line but I can’t get away from factoring in the officials in this one,if the Newcastle v scouser game was anything to go by then I expect us to be fucked over at every given opportunity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.