Game of Thrones (season 8)

Are you just gonna come on this thread every monday to tell us how dissappoied you are and how it was better seasons ago?

I actually thought scenes with tryion and varys were very early season esque

With 3 episode left unfortunately it will cram in a lot of foreshadowing, they should have done the usual 10 ep run.

Mate, my opinion is just as valid as yours. If you don't like it you know what to do.

Mate, my opinion is just as valid as yours. If you don't like it you know what to do.

I ain't having a go, come on and call it shite for all I care, just don't see the point in repeating it every week.

Maybe it's just me but once I go on a thread saying I don't like or not interested i the subject I never visit it again as it's a waste of type to me.

But tbf you are talking about season 8 in comparison to the previoud though so all opinions count and make for healthy debate.

Last edited:
Honestly feel it would have been a better scene if the imp went down in a hail of arrows, and yeah getting ambushed by Euron yet again is just lazy as fuck.

Which is fair enough but you’re still watching it at 2am and you’ll do the same next week and the week after that.

Not correct. I live in Australia. So it airs at 11 in the morning here. But I had work to go to so managed to watch it after I finished up for the day, which if you look when I posted was about 7pm our time.

Anyway, close to midnight now, need to get some sleep before i wake up at 5am to watch the Leicester match. Now that's something worth getting up for.

Really enjoyed this episode. Return to early seasons in theme and tone.
A lot of people are blaming bad writing as the reason things are not going as they expected but I don't really see it that way. There is a lot of 21st century battle knowledge being used to debunk certain scenes but the protagonists don't have that knowledge, nor do they have the hindsight of the viewer who knows much more than they do.

I've read all the leaks and have a fair idea how it will end. I knew what would happen in ep 4 before I watched it live. That didn't diminish it for me at all. It's fantastically made and for the most part acted and I'm super happy we are back to power games. This id Game of Thrones, not ASOIAF.

Honestly feel it would have been a better scene if the imp went down in a hail of arrows, and yeah getting ambushed by Euron yet again is just lazy as fuck.

agree completely. Cersei had already sent Bronn to kill him so she obviously wants him dead. He presented himself so why on earth wouldn't she take the shot? I really think it would have been a great scene and enhanced the story. Why would she let him live? stupid.

agree completely. Cersei had already sent Bronn to kill him so she obviously wants him dead. He presented himself so why on earth wouldn't she take the shot? I really think it would have been a great scene and enhanced the story. Why would she let him live? stupid.
are you sure Cersei sent Bronn? We only really know Qyburn sent Bronn claiming it was Cersei.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.