Womens FA Cup Final WINNERS 3-0, May 4th v West Ham

City Women seem to have mimicked the Men this season ... they were chasing the Quadruple then went out of Europe and chased domestic treble instead (like Men) ... won the League Cup (like Men) ... in FA Cup final (like Men) ... and finished 2nd in league on final day, despite being neck-and-neck with another team (& unbeaten) all season (hopefully this last one is *not* like the Men!).
Too many draws did for them, hopefully same will happen to Liverpool mens

No one is that bad!
What a shame!!
Yet another so called City fan slagging a City player. I’ve said it before that Bravo was a great Keeper before he came to City and didn’t become a bad one all of a sudden. Look elsewhere for the reason - maybe to do with a high line defence with some players who couldn’t play the system or who couldn’t be bothered as long as a scapegoat was found. It could also have something to do with “hero “ Joe Hart. Look what he had to say about Pep and where he is playing now ! Just a thought.....

Last edited:
What a shame!!
Yet another so called City fan slagging a City player. I’ve said it before that Bravo was a great Keeper before he came to City and didn’t become a bad one all of a sudden. Look elsewhere for the reason - maybe to do with a high line defence with some players who couldn’t play the system or who couldn’t be bothered as long as a scapegoat was found. It could also have something to do with “hero “ Joe Hart. Look what he had to say about Pep and where he is playing now ! Just a thought.....
Or where he isn’t playing more like

What a shame!!
He hasn't said anything bad about pep

What a shame!!

Is that you having a pop at an ex-city player, a one that kept us in countless games and respected by most as a "hero", what a strange attitude.

What a shame!!
Jog on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.