#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Rio Ferdinand has held lengthy talks with the Old Trafford club about their restructuring and has impressed executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward. In other news Ole Gunnar Solkjaer has indicated he would like Mike Phelan as the clubs new Technical Director.

Comedy Hour continues......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/48126134
Building his pyramid...our campaign could still last through the transfer window yet.

FFS does he not really want the job?

Finished playing golf and ended up almost getting hit when I laughed after asking a rag in the pub at the course what the score was.

I am sick of spending my time and effort trying to save these bastards, they don't want the gig they just want the pay off when they are sacked. I feel like the captain of the Titanic.

The wankers toast I know it, you know it, the rags know it even the spineless sycophantic press know it but luckily at the moment Ed 2planks doesn't.

The wankers toast I know it, you know it, the rags know it even the spineless sycophantic press know it but luckily at the moment Ed 2planks doesn't.
Dont give up .I know it seems a hopeless cause trying to save him .but in the immortal dipper words "we go again"

And the aim of this thread isn't to keep him there permanently, that's impossible, but to keep Woodie 2 planks unaware as long as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.