Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

Fcuking hell my nerves.
Well played City and Kompany you fcuking beauty

That was more than just a goal. It was a massive thank you to the fans and everyone connected with City for his wonderful years at the club. When he slammed that in, he created an iconic moment that will rank alongside the 2012 derby goal. Superlative.
Agreed...

We bought a dog today. Daughter called him Benji. Will be having a conversation tomorrow about changing his name to Vincent.
A special player, an incredible person & a unique club.

2 wins to the treble!!!

I would disagree with that
They are clearly trying to copy what we are doing so going back to the keeper and playing the ball out from the back.
I thought they did that very well at times.
They are turning into a good team but will need to keep hold of McGuire and Maddison which may prove tricky...
Maddison is a very good prospect but a proper little shit.

I didn't say they weren't a good team, just saying they didn't cause us many problems, tonight.
The way Sky were going on, you'd have thought they had really taken the game to us.

Sunday will be worse :-/
Nah
I expect Brighton will join in with the party.
They have absolutely bugger all to play for and will just be grateful if we don’t humiliate them.
They have not the slightest motivation to put up a fight and as long as we do what we have been doing all season we will win comfortably

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.