Eccles blue

Hi @salfordpaul Long time no hear! How’s it going? We were singing along to the City song when he put the camera on us. We thought it was on the rows behind!!

I’ve lost my voice now screaming when Captain Courageous, Captain Marvellous scored. I’d just shouted ‘Shoot Vinnie shoot’! He shot & scored. Apparently some people were shouting don’t shoot!! :-)

Well my heart rate went up to over 100 at one point! But that was because flaming Rogers was applauding Schmeichel’s time wasting & Dean was giving them everything & us nothing! Even Talksport (only in car on way home, never any other time) felt that Raheem should have had a penalty!

Hi @salfordpaul Long time no hear! How’s it going? We were singing along to the City song when he put the camera on us. We thought it was on the rows behind!!

I’ve lost my voice now screaming when Captain Courageous, Captain Marvellous scored. I’d just shouted ‘Shoot Vinnie shoot’! He shot & scored. Apparently some people were shouting don’t shoot!! :-)
That was me :-) Walkers effort in the first half was to much to take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.