Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

I've aged about 20 years in the past few weeks but it'll all be worth it if we can just get one more win! Had to be Vinnie, the man is a fucking hero. Just one more win lads and the title is ours and those scouse ****s will be put firmly back in their box, where they belong. Buzzing

What a tremendous goal. I was in the don’t shoot camp too but I’m so happy he did. I love that man! He is immense.

Big shout to Kelechi too for completely fucking up that glorious chance!

These games are incredibly tense. We just couldn’t get going first 20 mins and a bit slow at the start of the second. The sub made the difference.

Leicester played well and are a team that I think could do well playing this way going forward.

One more and I’m sure given how Leicester and Newcastle have tried their very best, the games won’t be easy for either.

Dean was ok too I thought. Pretty fair and only 3 mins. It took Aguero one min to get off!!!

Wow what a goal!
I love you Vinnie, captain fantastic. 100% City, 100% passion! He was in tears at the end. We've got to keep him at the club in some capacity after he hangs up his boots.
Another nervy tight game, we never really looked like scoring, until that wonder goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.