Did You Shout At Kompany Not To Shoot?

I usually would (as I would with Kyle or Ilkay).

But for some reason I didn’t this time. Nothing to do with thinking he would score (I didn’t, I can remember that). I think I was just too nervous with the situation to shout anything in that moment.

I just watched...

And then frightened everyone that could hear me (within a few thousand km).

I was sat with my dad watching the game and I remember saying “for fucks sake” as he was lining it up lol. Can’t think of a better way to win, just love Vincent too much.

I always shout shoot when we play a 10 man defense it is the only way to bring them out, but it was like slow motion he kept moving forward and they kept allowing him waiting for the pass then boom goal of the season

I usually would (as I would with Kyle or Ilkay).

But for some reason I didn’t this time. Nothing to do with thinking he would score (I didn’t, I can remember that). I think I was just too nervous with the situation to shout anything in that moment.

I just watched...

And then frightened everyone that could hear me (within a few thousand km).
Ditto here. And the dogs ran and hid...they should really be used to me roaring at the TV when City play by now.
Stupid mutts.

I was thinking “don’t be fucking stupid” ... glad he had a pop though.

One time at Maine Road I did shout at Mark Kennedy “what the fucks he gonna do from there?!” as someone passed a short free kick to him. He blasted it in from 20 odd yards and a lot of the North Stand laughed at me. We went onto win 2-1. Maybe Spencer Prior scored? Oh well, sorry to go off on one. Well done vinny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.