Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no certs in Premier league football anymore. Let's hope we don't under estimate Brighton, and go on the pitch thinking it's won already. C'mon City!
We are not. That said it will still be a battle.

Watching the brief highlights of the Leicester game it seems that many of our shots were snapshots in desperation (or panic) so the ball flew over the bar or miles wide.
Cool heads needed on Sunday with most attempts on goal on target - with the goalie missing a few by the way.

Same team as at burnley and a calm steady win hopefully.
If score early to settle nerves and a second to secure it, I will be happy.

Would love a barnstorming goal fest, but think brighton will stiffle us and we will have to break thwm down, certainly won't do us any favours

Poll to see how many City fans will be In Brighton with or without a ticket. So many lads discussing if to go or not. I am going to say minimum 6000 City fans down south. I am going without a ticket with 4 mates also without tickets. Loads I know also going now without tickets. Bring it on.
Been told by a Brighton fan that concourses normally open about 15 minutes before the end of a game to allow people out but it also allows people in. Not sure if the are thousands of blues roaming around this will happen but worth a shot. Suspect plenty of Brighton fans would sell their tickets for the right price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.