Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

Woke up early this morning despite a late night and still on a massive high. Just watched the highlights on the official site - how the hell was that not given as a handball by Evans - two hands FFS!

TalkShite now focussing on Pep's comment about the media wanting Liverpool to win - morons!

Pep faces them all the time he knows exactly who the majority want to win. Most of them grew up supporting the dippers or rags and the pundits are infested with them, he knows what we are up against.

Let's hope we finish the job on Sunday. For us to have been fighting almost to the end in four competition's, suffering injuries to key players including arguably our best one and do what we have done against a fresh Liverpool team with everything in their favour, this title win would be an incredible achievement.

Morning blues

On the train to the big smoke with a massive grin on my face, I look like a right smug get

Reckon I’ve watched the goal back at least 100 times already ....and it gets better every time! Any advances on 100?!

I know their last was bent as fuck but last Saturday was definitely 2-3 I know as you get older it's hard to remember what happened a few days ago : ). Least we forget the assistance from the officials the West Ham game they had a goal allowed where they where a good yard offside followed by missing a great chance when again a yard offside with the linesman looking directly at it, Liverpools had more than their fair share of decisions in keeping up with us.
Where the fuck did I get 2-1 from? Aah; it's early in the morning, I'm not fully awake yet.

:-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.