Brighton Tickets

Ok you Pommie bastards ;-) I need some help.
After last nights game I’ve taken the plunge and booked flights from Australia for me and er indoors to hopefully watch both Brighton and FA Cup Final.
I’m now desperately looking for 2 ( or 1 ) tickets for both.

Can anybody help me , please.
If you have purchase history with City you should be able to get two Cup Final tickets

Ok you Pommie bastards ;-) I need some help.
After last nights game I’ve taken the plunge and booked flights from Australia for me and er indoors to hopefully watch both Brighton and FA Cup Final.
I’m now desperately looking for 2 ( or 1 ) tickets for both.

Can anybody help me , please.
Over 1300 Wembley tickets for sale on Stubhub, starting @ €160

Over 1300 Wembley tickets for sale on Stubhub, starting @ €160
Thanks for the reply Jonah.
I don’t know much about Stubhub ... are they safe and easy to use , pick up tickets etc.

Btw , I was in Hobart and drove up the East coast of Tas only last week , a beautiful place. First time there after being ‘down under’ for 31 years.
Had a few slurps in Jack Greene’s and others down at Salamanca.

My travel has fell through, does anyone know of any coaches/spare seats from town to Brighton. Can meet anywhere around the M60

There isn't any at the moment but there might be some more released depending on results
1901@bhafc.co.uk
E-mail them and register your interest

Has anyone heard anything more about this? - I e-mailed them on Saturday evening to register an interest, heard nothing back but it has been Bank Holiday (Not expecting to hear anything but you never know!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.