Brighton Tickets

Anyone travelling from the Fylde coast (Fleetwood area)? I have a ticket but mates cant get them. Recently moved here and looking for any arranged travel or spaces in cara. Long drive on your own

Has anyone heard anything more about this? - I e-mailed them on Saturday evening to register an interest, heard nothing back but it has been Bank Holiday (Not expecting to hear anything but you never know!)
I registered as well but they might have been 100 before us in the list,give them a call on that number,i can't see any other way but going and hoping you can blag a ticket from the brighton fans,might cost a lot though

Thanks for the reply Jonah.
I don’t know much about Stubhub ... are they safe and easy to use , pick up tickets etc.

Btw , I was in Hobart and drove up the East coast of Tas only last week , a beautiful place. First time there after being ‘down under’ for 31 years.
Had a few slurps in Jack Greene’s and others down at Salamanca.
Next time you’re in Hobart, give me a buzz and I’ll take you on one of my wine tours for free,(this also applies to any blue coming Hobart by the way)

Saw someone mention about hospitality tickets for this so emailed Brighton about this and got the following reply. Seems a tad odd to have a waiting list for something allegedly sold out but here's to hoping!

Many thanks for your email.

Unfortunately we are currently sold out in all hospitality for this weekend’s match vs Manchester City.

We are occupying a waiting list for those who are interested, and if any become available we will be in contact. If this is something you are interested in us adding you to them please can you provide me with the following:

• Home or away fan
  • Number of tickets required
  • Name
  • Phone number

The away hospitality package is priced at £200 + vat. And the home hospitality offering is priced at £250.00 + vat.

I look forward to hearing from you

It really is a disgraceful episode this!! I was speaking to a lad last night who's mate has 3, for sale let me refase that 2, for sale one was sold this morning for £500 each?? How do they get there hands on them. The site I used are selling them now at £950 each plus £80 service charge and £10 special delivery total one thousand and forty quid. The trouble is people will pay it to see us hopefully lift the trophy come Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.