Talksport

Don't tune is as much but thought I'd have a listen. Fuck me, the state of this Scouse cúnt Beecroft (Merseyside correspondent) full on Liverpool propaganda bullshit...... Champions in the eyes of Liverpool fans and Barcelona are in for it tonight. Fuck me.

Mentioned those "special European nights under the lights" x 100

Bet Barca are shitting bricks.

Don't tune is as much but thought I'd have a listen. Fuck me, the state of this Scouse cúnt Beecroft (Merseyside correspondent) full on Liverpool propaganda bullshit...... Champions in the eyes of Liverpool fans and Barcelona are in for it tonight. Fuck me.
You're lucky you didn't listen to the previous hour. I tuned in as I was under the mistaken impression they would at least have to pay lip service to discussing our game and Vinny's goal, with maybe a City related guest interview. I was wrong. Tedious discussion about the fitness levels of the United team interspersed with Liverpool previews of famous European nights etc. etc. The only mention was Dean Saunders asking Neil Mellor how disappointed he felt! They've totally given up even pretending to be balanced.

You're lucky you didn't listen to the previous hour. I tuned in as I was under the mistaken impression they would at least have to pay lip service to discussing our game and Vinny's goal, with maybe a City related guest interview. I was wrong. Tedious discussion about the fitness levels of the United team interspersed with Liverpool previews of famous European nights etc. etc. The only mention was Dean Saunders asking Neil Mellor how disappointed he felt! They've totally given up even pretending to be balanced.
Just had the misfortune to switch on and hear that Scottish bloke who does transfer deadline day (White?). They're talking about whether Pep's right that the media are biased & want a Liverpool win. So they're asking various journalists for an opinion. Their opinion is a bit predictable.

Just had the misfortune to switch on and hear that Scottish bloke who does transfer deadline day (White?). They're talking about whether Pep's right that the media are biased & want a Liverpool win. So they're asking various journalists for an opinion. Their opinion is a bit predictable.
I'm just listening to it now. How on earth can they try to deny that the media have been unfair to City with their reporting and presenting this season is beyond me.

They have been called out on it and now they don't know how to cover it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.