Did You Shout At Kompany Not To Shoot?

I didn't shout, I just said "Don't shoot .... " in sort of an exasperated tone, and then spent the next 30 seconds shouting "OH MY GOD!, OH MY GOD!, OH MY GOD! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" whilst my mate mockingly kept repeating "Haha, don't shoot, don't shoot".

Nope, guy behind me did though, i shouted 'go on' when it went in i think i shouted 'Get in you fucker' then it went mad with everyone hugging and laughing. Still got a sore throat, what a tense, emotional night. Just been watching some of the film of the players lap round the pitch with Kompany leading the way. That meant so much to everyone last night. One more game , c'mon

I was at the opposite end behind the goal, to be honest I wasn't concentrating that much as I didn't expect him to shoot from there... I didn't even realise it was Vinny at first, thought it was surely Kun or Silva.

world class. definitely an "I was there" moment, along with his goal against the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.