Did You Shout At Kompany Not To Shoot?

As he shaped to hit it the 2nd time I just shouted “hit the f****er” vinny. By that time in the game I didn’t care who it was I just wanted us to at least hit the target with one! After the celebration the woman in front of me turned and said I think he heard you

He hesitated first time when he could have had a go, second opportunity, bang! There defence backed off him, if that was Sergio they would have closed him down.

I got ribbed rotten earlier in the season for shouting “No Kyle, don’t hit it” just as he scored the screamer against Newcastle, it’s now going to be my default to scream “No” seeing as it’s now worked twice, lol.

Now lots of people claim they shouted "Vinny don't shoot!" but this young fella genuinely did at 9 minutes 40 seconds. Great VLOG.

I dare not celebrate after the spurs var incident. I waited for it to be dissallowed and by the time I realised we had scored the moment had kinda passed.
I want var to succeed but I can see the downside now.

Being completely honest, if I'd been at the game I definitely would have gone "No, no, no" when Vinny was shaping up. But I was at home watching it on TV instead and the game had reached the point where I thought to myself, "You know what, Vinny, fuck it, just have a crack". Didn't even celebrate, I just laughed in complete shock and texted "OH MY FUCKING LIFE!" to my mum who was watching it in a pub in the Lake District.

Now lots of people claim they shouted "Vinny don't shoot!" but this young fella genuinely did at 9 minutes 40 seconds. Great VLOG.

Without having a camera on myself, this is as about the closet I can to describing how I was... the don't shoot x 2 followed by OH MY GOD for about 30 seconds non stop.

What a Moment

In 116 - our group and the rows in front/behind all shouted for him to shoot.

Absolute pandemonium ensued.

Amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.