The Snip

You can be 90 and make kids, potentially...

Yes I know, but my thoughts were (wherever they came from, not sure), pre-40s men with no children would be flatly refused the snip in case they changed their minds about having the little brats.

If I'm wrong, I'll get booked in

I had it done in a local surgery (Marple) 3O mins and all done. The smell of burning when they crimp your tubes is a bit off putting TBH.

Yes I know, but my thoughts were (wherever they came from, not sure), pre-40s men with no children would be flatly refused the snip in case they changed their minds about having the little brats.

If I'm wrong, I'll get booked in

It might be general-rule-of-thumb, but it's nothing I've heard of as 'law', especially if you're steadfast about what you want in your life.

I've scheduled under 40s before.

Can I just add that I think the reason why one HAS to be sure is that it's quite complicated to reverse a snip.

Some are lucky to have complete reversal, but others have the ratio of up to 90% loss in the ability to make a baby afterwards.

Docs prefer that you're absolutely sure, is all.

What part of your ballbag exactly is on the receiving end of the anaesthetic needle please anyone?!...

What part of your ballbag exactly is on the receiving end of the anaesthetic needle please anyone?!...
I cant remember exactly where he stuck the needle because I wasnt looking Haha but the actual cut was made at the very bottom of the dick where it meets your balls but just on the ball sack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.