What will the PL do with the trophy on Sunday?

I had my hands on the "real" one on Saturday (with gloves) and I was surprised that it isn't engraved with the names of the winning teams any more.
That's strange because when they had the trophy over here in Boston a few weeks back for the NBCSports festival, the PL trophy had the base engraved with the past winners. And we were not allowed to touch it at all. They said it was the real one. Whether it was or not I honestly don't know.

I don't really care. We could hold Gary Lineker aloft and I'd be happy.

But I reckon there are multiple trophies knocking about. There's money to be made from having the "real one" being displayed all over the world, simultaneously...

Also I really would not want a fucking helicopter trying to land in a football ground that I, or anyone, was in tbh.

Both will be at Anfield as one of them will get nicked by the thieving scousers

That's strange because when they had the trophy over here in Boston a few weeks back for the NBCSports festival, the PL trophy had the base engraved with the past winners. And we were not allowed to touch it at all. They said it was the real one. Whether it was or not I honestly don't know.

Interesting. I wonder if the one in Manchester was a replica then. I must say security seemed light, just one bloke giving gloves out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.