Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not talk about our glorious match against Leverkusen....*cough*. Would be typical Eintracht to bottle everything we achieved so far and drop even out of the EL ranks. But I will stay optimistic and say that we will trash Chelsea at the Bridge and then turn the Arse over in the final. Mark my words...;-)

Good to see Cologne back in the Buli! Proper club, proper fans!

Just make sure you win your two remaining BL matches and only bottle it in the final against Arsenal ;-)

Lets not talk about our glorious match against Leverkusen....*cough*. Would be typical Eintracht to bottle everything we achieved so far and drop even out of the EL ranks. But I will stay optimistic and say that we will trash Chelsea at the Bridge and then turn the Arse over in the final. Mark my words...;-)

Good to see Cologne back in the Buli! Proper club, proper fans!
Will there be a choreo at Stamford Bridge ? Without the fireworks obviously.

Well...seems like our EL journey is over.
Played really bad in the first half and then gave Chelsea a good run for their money in my opinion.

Losing on penalties to an English team is somehow a bit shit, but still proud of the team. Brilliant goal by Jovic and I think Chelsea was lucky to finish the match with 11 players on the pitch. Imho Azpilicueta should have seen a red for that potential leg breaker tackle...

What I honestly don´t get is that Chelsea doesnt sell out their ground with 6000 under capacity and they still didnt provide any additional tickets to Frankfurt. 2000 something is pathetic considering how many Frankfurt fans usually travel and if I recall correctly the full stand behind the goal is allocated to away fans in the FA cup.

Wonder why they didnt do that for the EL as well, would have been at least a little bit easier to get tickets.

Our fans actually adjusted to the locals and showed up with plastic flags as well to fit right in. :)

18-19-europaleague-chelsea-fc-eintracht-frankfurt-12.jpg

Just some random thoughts I had this morning: I obviously want my club to be as successfull as possible, but watching the Chelsea game last night I asked myself if success is what turns you into "Chelsea fans". I get it that the EL doesnt interest anyone in England, but still....its a semi final. They cant sell out their ground and sit there in silence for 120+ minutes.
I just dont get it how this is even possible to watch a game like this with my arms folded, sitting on my comfy plastic seat.
Which then made me wonder what I would rather prefer: Beeing successful and our support potential turning into "them" or beeing a shit team which rides the highs and lows of football with all the emotions coming with it?

Everytime I watch Bayern win a trophy there is no envy or anything I actually feel sorry for them in a sense as it is just so common for them that it feels emotionless and meaningless.

Would be interesting to see what City fans think about this (not a bashing attempt, just honestly curious) as City kind of made the switch from beeing shit to a successfull team a couple of years ago.

Well...seems like our EL journey is over.
Played really bad in the first half and then gave Chelsea a good run for their money in my opinion.

Losing on penalties to an English team is somehow a bit shit, but still proud of the team. Brilliant goal by Jovic and I think Chelsea was lucky to finish the match with 11 players on the pitch. Imho Azpilicueta should have seen a red for that potential leg breaker tackle...

What I honestly don´t get is that Chelsea doesnt sell out their ground with 6000 under capacity and they still didnt provide any additional tickets to Frankfurt. 2000 something is pathetic considering how many Frankfurt fans usually travel and if I recall correctly the full stand behind the goal is allocated to away fans in the FA cup.

Wonder why they didnt do that for the EL as well, would have been at least a little bit easier to get tickets.

Our fans actually adjusted to the locals and showed up with plastic flags as well to fit right in. :)

18-19-europaleague-chelsea-fc-eintracht-frankfurt-12.jpg

Just some random thoughts I had this morning: I obviously want my club to be as successfull as possible, but watching the Chelsea game last night I asked myself if success is what turns you into "Chelsea fans". I get it that the EL doesnt interest anyone in England, but still....its a semi final. They cant sell out their ground and sit there in silence for 120+ minutes.
I just dont get it how this is even possible to watch a game like this with my arms folded, sitting on my comfy plastic seat.
Which then made me wonder what I would rather prefer: Beeing successful and our support potential turning into "them" or beeing a shit team which rides the highs and lows of football with all the emotions coming with it?

Everytime I watch Bayern win a trophy there is no envy or anything I actually feel sorry for them in a sense as it is just so common for them that it feels emotionless and meaningless.

Would be interesting to see what City fans think about this (not a bashing attempt, just honestly curious) as City kind of made the switch from beeing shit to a successfull team a couple of years ago.
If Chelsea’s fans are happy to sit quietly and watch their team then what harm. They can support their team in whatever way they want to providing that they don’t hurt anyone else.

This idea that fans have to bang drums, all dress the same, walk in unison like some old style scary fascists, “welcome” buses, intimidate the opposition, fill all available seats, etc is all bullshit imo.

If being in amongst fans is fun then great but it’s not a competition. Just enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.