Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

Lads....lads....watch the goal again and focus on Harry Maguire the whole time.

Poor fella has zero idea we've scored until everyones celebrating :-)

They haven't half complained about Nacho though;)

Very harsh on him on Foxes Talk, in my opinion. If it's a judgement on how he's been playing generally for them, fair enough. I'm no judge of that. But as I've already said, that was no tap-in last night. Far from it. They want to see an unbelievable miss, they should look at Raz at Burnley last season!

Fair enough. I was going to leave that to Pep and Kaptain Marvel. But hey, if you want the job :)
I actually did want the job my friend. Sadly the phone never rang, and the reality of not being able to beat out Stuart Pearce set me in my place, so now I am just an armchair manager, like the rest of us.
Oh well, the daily commute from Canada would have been a woman....

Last edited:
A propos of Kelechi's miss. A lot's being made of that, and I'd have to see the match back, but it seems to me that it was quite a bit harder than is being made out. It's not as if he's through and alone. There are at least two of ours closing in on him (can't remember who), I'm not sure if he even has time to take a touch on the ball, and Ederson had come out to exactly the right distance so as to narrow the angle. In other words, it wasn't a gaping goal in front of him, and he wasn't alone. Am I wrong?

That said, his heart was in the right place… ;-)

By the way, surely an absolute nailed-on pen on Raheem at one point? (when he's sandwiched by the two Leicester defenders…)

Nacho's chance definitely may have been harder than it looked, but for sure he snatched at it, you could say, ironically, he snatched the title away from the dippers.

Can u share with us,

So tried that yesterday from my phone but couldn't figure out the tinypic or whatever url thing. Will download to my laptop tonight and see if I can get it working that way. On my to do list!

I and my buddy were several beers in and as they glumly walked out at the final whistle I shouted "Have a nice day fellas!" Meanwhile another buddy was outside smoking a cig and as they walked by they discussed "that asshole City fan that was giving us shit." Yeah, next time don't wear your Liverpool scarf to watch a match they aren't playing in, you helmet.

Bernardo is turning into Messi. His close control is absolutely insane. I’ve been screaming for him to play in the middle all season, so that we have Sane and Sterling on the wings but maybe Beenardo’s best position is on the right of a front three like Messi. I worry for Sane, I’d love for him to be with us for a very very long time but I just don’t see it now.

Bernardo is a potential future Balon Dor winner imo.

Vinny, I absolutely love you.
Bernardo has been our most important player for a year and a half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.