Talksport

Their defence is about as convincing as the BBC when it tried to tell us that most of twitter wanted Liverpool to win the title by publishing tweets of support (after sifting out the 98% of messages stating that they couldn't stand the twats)

Darren Lewis the Liverpool fan?
Listened on the way home last night. He was saying it was all wrong. Other presenter saying all tweets etc were agreeing with Pep. Normally get balance of views etc but not for this. Lewis nearly crying.

Listened on the way home last night. He was saying it was all wrong. Other presenter saying all tweets etc were agreeing with Pep. Normally get balance of views etc but not for this. Lewis nearly crying.
Darren Lewis is appalling when it comes to football knowledge - the worst of a very bad bunch at TalkShite.

Wolves will be bang up for it mate. Nuno is a winner and wants his side to challenge the big boys and prove this season was the start of a special era for the club. Their fans will also make a racket and want to spoil their chances. They play the perfect way to beat Liverpool. Wing backs who can stop the dippers full backs playing balls forward. Quality central midfielders who can cope with the Liverpool press and talented forwards who can run in behind or drop deep. Will be a great game and with the pressure on it will not be easy. Wolves have nothing to lose but a lot of quality. And they will as fans want to do us a favour so we repay them by beating Watford in the Cup final. Not that we need an incentive.

Evening all, first post. Wolves fan in peace!

Thanks for these words, it's nice to be getting credit from rival fans after wallowing in mediocrity for a few years!

I listen to Talksport a lot. I think 'the boiled bollock' is a boozy freeloader who takes the pee out of the station and listeners with his frequent absences due to alcohol poisoning and when there, fills the show with all his pals like Ray Parlor, Rupert Bell, Henk Potts, Big Sam, Saunders (worst Wolves 'manager' EVER), etc.

I can't stand United or Liverpool and have been cheering for you guys all season (well since our title hopes faded haha), I like Pep and the way you play football and there is little or no arrogance from your fans unlike the gloryhunting plastics. I also like that by and large you give us credit for what we have been doing.

I went mad the other night when the Scousers went back in the lead as I wanted them to drop points then cheered big Vincent's wondergoal last night. I can't believe that idiot Saunders still bangs on about Aubameyang's goal against Watford!

Anyway, Dr Nuno will really be going for it in the final game and will want to pull off another giant scalp, he plays every game to win and most Wolves fans I know are desperate for us to throw a spanner in Liverpool's title challenge and like every game this season we have sold out on our away following.

Before watching your game last night I had TS on and really couldn't believe the tone of the presenters in talking of chances of City slipping up and your rare moments of losing this season, as a neutral I really got the impression they were willing you to lose so that the Scousers could pip you to the post.

I really hope you manage to get your title and also beat Watford at Wembley to do us a favour - good luck City!

They just cut short the pre-match bullshit to ‘listen to the singing’ (ynwa)
I can’t recall if they did the same last night to listen to ‘Bluemoon’
Maybe I just missed it.

Aye, Talks!he turning up the volume forcing listeners endure several thousand plastics singing along to YNWA and reverently not saying a word for the duration.
Does this happen every time they play at home?
Not that they're biased or owt. No siree!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.