Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's result will give Liverpool belief that anything can happen so we need to put this to bed in the first half. The news will filter through to Anfield at HT and hopefully they'll realise it's over and give a flat second half performance possibly resulting in a draw.

ederson

walker stones laporte zinchenko

b. silva gundo d. silva

sterling aguero gaby

I hope Pep will just encourage the boys to start in a very high tempo fashion and let Brighton know they are in for an extremely tiring and physically demanding game .We know already that they will park themselves in their own box .We just need to break that down- high tempo and accuracy in passing will wear these out . Cmon City

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundogan
B Silva
D Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

Assists fine, going forward fine, and then injury, after injury, defensively I'd prefer Olek. He's playing far better.
His injuries have been disappointing, but they aren't a reason to argue that he's played poorly when he's featured when he has played fine. In fact, since the injuries he's been far better defensively than offensively.

A preference for Zinchenko is more than sensible, but I want it to be made clear that the idea that Mendy is incapable when fit is an idea I strongly disagree with.

My arse is going (predictably, I know) after that Barcelona bottle job. Absolutely everything has fallen for them this season.

Scouse ****s. Please City. Please beat Brighton.

I think we're going to see another nervous City here, anybody predicting a thumping of Brighton forget it. It's going to be another nail biter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.