Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We MUST get back back to our slick passing and movement. We looked really slow and laboured v Leicester. Brighton are no mugs and will no doubt try and lump it forward, looking for a free kick to hoof it into the box.
If we quicken the ball forward when we regain possession, we can then be more direct in our attack. We seem content to get the ball back, piss about with it ,let them regroup and settle into the 5-4-1, and then decide we will go forward. It’s infuriating at times, when we have the ball on the counter and 5 on 3 advantage and still manage to fuck it up or don’t even try to be direct and put them under the cosh. I know we have scored a hatful again, but surely we should be putting these chances away, and not risking it by giving the opposition easy chances.
We really have the opportunity to do something amazing on Sunday, which won’t even matter to the cünt media, as they’ll still be going on about CL final no doubt.
Come on CITY. The path to glory awaits.

Must admit, not confident. Very laboured last few games, looking devoid of ideas in front of goal. Now got to get passed 3 parked buses. Please lads just put them to the sword early doors.

Every minute of everyday I'm thinking of this game! This is what football is all about isn't it...Excitement, Nervousness, Anxiety everything rolled into one.
This team has been absolutely incredible this season and I see no slip ups on Sunday.
Come on blue boys lets finish the job off.
CITY CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WOOOOORLD

We MUST get back back to our slick passing and movement. We looked really slow and laboured v Leicester. Brighton are no mugs and will no doubt try and lump it forward, looking for a free kick to hoof it into the box.
If we quicken the ball forward when we regain possession, we can then be more direct in our attack. We seem content to get the ball back, piss about with it ,let them regroup and settle into the 5-4-1, and then decide we will go forward. It’s infuriating at times, when we have the ball on the counter and 5 on 3 advantage and still manage to fuck it up or don’t even try to be direct and put them under the cosh. I know we have scored a hatful again, but surely we should be putting these chances away, and not risking it by giving the opposition easy chances.
We really have the opportunity to do something amazing on Sunday, which won’t even matter to the cünt media, as they’ll still be going on about CL final no doubt.
Come on CITY. The path to glory awaits.
Agree with you mate, and something else I've noticed with us is that if we have a weeks rest in between games we look really sluggish, whereas if we're playing every few days we seem more up for it and energy levels better. I thought we looked dead on our feet against Leicester.

The lads will undoubted be knackered, but I imagine the prospect of winning the league will provide them with the additional energy they need to do this.

Brighton could be tricky, but we're fifty nine points ahead of them in the table for a reason. We're the best team in English history and if we play to our best, we'll have our fourth PL title and on course for an unprecedented treble.

Every minute of everyday I'm thinking of this game! This is what football is all about isn't it...Excitement, Nervousness, Anxiety everything rolled into one.
This team has been absolutely incredible this season and I see no slip ups on Sunday.
Come on blue boys lets finish the job off.
CITY CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WOOOOORLD

No matter how hard I try I just can't stop thinking, worrying, hoping about this game

City taking over lives again

In just hoping for a fast start. Like Fulham away. I remember rangers being in a similar position a few years back at kilmarnock and they were 3-0 up after 7 minutes. Something like that please. Only pressure or complacency can stop us now. Professional job please.

Must admit, not confident. Very laboured last few games, looking devoid of ideas in front of goal. Now got to get passed 3 parked buses. Please lads just put them to the sword early doors.
Since February in the league.... we've won 13 in a row with an aggregate score of 28-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.