Why we will win the league!

lol and what on earth has the rest of the posts of Liverpool bottling the UCL finals got to do with the title thread.. ??
Dont be like a manchester united fans dude, show some class and give credit where it is due. The entire league, including united handles are in awe of what happened last night, as the only team which beat the Might Barcelona at Camp Nou, Liverpool did the impossible of overhauling a 0-3 deficit to clinch the tie without their star players and excess investments..

Credit where due.. well played to the lads and come on, couple of months later, the football fan in you will relish and relive the title race for as long as you watch the game, YNWA!
Ha ha, you're having a laugh with that one. World record goalkeeper fee and same for a centre back.

lol and what on earth has the rest of the posts of Liverpool bottling the UCL finals got to do with the title thread.. ??
Dont be like a manchester united fans dude, show some class and give credit where it is due. The entire league, including united handles are in awe of what happened last night, as the only team which beat the Might Barcelona at Camp Nou, Liverpool did the impossible of overhauling a 0-3 deficit to clinch the tie without their star players and excess investments..

Credit where due.. well played to the lads and come on, couple of months later, the football fan in you will relish and relive the title race for as long as you watch the game, YNWA!
Then post in the Liverpool thread you fucking bell end and don’t you dare lecture us about class with Liverpool’s history of supporting racists and murdering opposition fans.

Jog the fuck on.

Fuck we need to win this league title now. If the players of us are not motivated enough to get this done on Sunday after watching Liverpool in the semi's I don't know what would do it then. They fucking have to win sunday.

Can you read ? Do they teach you that in Liverpool? Or are you actually in Liverpool? Have you ever been there?
The thread title is “Why we will win the league”. It has nothing to do whatsoever with what any other team has done in another competition.
As for giving credit where credit is due and showing class — get back to RAWK, where no credit is given ever to any other club in the league, and certainly not ours.
Is bricking supporters coaches showing class?
Is cheering an injured player being taken off showing class?
Is trashing a visiting team's coach showing class?

Fuck it, I'll say it, and I don't care if I get banned: is stampeding opposing supporters in a foreign stadium so that thirty nine people lose their lives "showing class”?!!
Of course, that is not class and its always that few idiots who bring disrepute to the custom and tradition of an otherwise great club with wonderful history.
Fact is, this bunch of players did fabulously well yesterday, the entire Europe is applauding them, it was never done before, so nothing wrong in giving them their due that is all I meant..

Ha ha, you're having a laugh with that one. World record goalkeeper fee and same for a centre back.
and what about the Full back and the 2/3rds of their attacking thread plus two of the most creative box to box midfielders injured, that was special mate..
thought will rejoice in Bluemoon, wo offending any one..

Then post in the Liverpool thread you fucking bell end and don’t you dare lecture us about class with Liverpool’s history of supporting racists and murdering opposition fans.

Jog the fuck on.
not sure about racism but I hate exuberant idiots who get ahead of themselves, lets not generalize and am not here to defend any of them..
I was yelling to the top of my voice when Aguero 94.3 or 93.4 happened.. I want to order the DVD of that too or download stuff if its there..

For sure this season as well, irrespective of the outcome.. #YNWA..
Btw the Barca thread is fun, wish City meets Barca in CL, would be a great encounter, surely..

Of course, that is not class and its always that few idiots who bring disrepute to the custom and tradition of an otherwise great club with wonderful history.
Fact is, this bunch of players did fabulously well yesterday, the entire Europe is applauding them, it was never done before, so nothing wrong in giving them their due that is all I meant..

And plenty have applauded their performance and criticised Barcelona's on the appropriate threads, but given that the media have said you've already got 97 points etc how the fuck is it relevant to our chances of winning the league? It isn't in anyway, Klopp said he didn't want to be top and preferred to chase when we took control of the titles destiny, lets hope he still thinks that on Sunday when even if you batter wolves 9-0 a last minute sterling goal from an offside position could still make all the whingeing scouse twats cry like bubbling babies over the injustice. (For the record early goals for City & Wolves would be much preferred over the aforementioned scenario)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.