Why we will win the league!

And plenty have applauded their performance and criticised Barcelona's on the appropriate threads, but given that the media have said you've already got 97 points etc how the fuck is it relevant to our chances of winning the league? It isn't in anyway, Klopp said he didn't want to be top and preferred to chase when we took control of the titles destiny, lets hope he still thinks that on Sunday when even if you batter wolves 9-0 a last minute sterling goal from an offside position could still make all the whingeing scouse twats cry like bubbling babies over the injustice. (For the record early goals for City & Brighton would be much preferred over the aforementioned scenario)
lol.. good luck maan.. Cheers..
and for the other fellow, who asked to translate, please reread pal, its simple and plain..

Of course, that is not class and its always that few idiots who bring disrepute to the custom and tradition of an otherwise great club with wonderful history.
Fact is, this bunch of players did fabulously well yesterday, the entire Europe is applauding them, it was never done before, so nothing wrong in giving them their due that is all I meant..
And they are getting plenty of plaudits in the CL semi finals thread and the Liverpool thread.
Well done you.
The double is in the bag, I’m sure.
Now stop antagonising in here.

lol and what on earth has the rest of the posts of Liverpool bottling the UCL finals got to do with the title thread.. ??
Dont be like a manchester united fans dude, show some class and give credit where it is due. The entire league, including united handles are in awe of what happened last night, as the only team which beat the Might Barcelona at Camp Nou, Liverpool did the impossible of overhauling a 0-3 deficit to clinch the tie without their star players and excess investments..

Credit where due.. well played to the lads and come on, couple of months later, the football fan in you will relish and relive the title race for as long as you watch the game, YNWA!
In English please.
YNWA should be censored on here like the word **** is.

Sorry but I’m new here to England ... my English bad, not so so good ... please someone tell me what this YNWA means?

I thinking hard and hard and only I can think is this: YNWA - You Never Win Anyway (or is it Anything?)

Sorry but I’m new here to England ... my English bad, not so so good ... please someone tell me what this YNWA means?

I thinking hard and hard and only I can think is this: YNWA - You Never Win Anyway (or is it Anything?)
It's an anagram of yawn as they are boring the fuck out of me and sending me to sleep.

It’s a shortening of that Shiite dipper song
You’ll Never Walk Alone YNWA. That is all it is.
You can’t have missed the miserable old derge being banged out full blast before their games at Klanfield.

not sure about racism but I hate exuberant idiots who get ahead of themselves, lets not generalize and am not here to defend any of them..
I was yelling to the top of my voice when Aguero 94.3 or 93.4 happened.. I want to order the DVD of that too or download stuff if its there..

For sure this season as well, irrespective of the outcome.. #YNWA..
Btw the Barca thread is fun, wish City meets Barca in CL, would be a great encounter, surely..

Aren't you getting a tad ahead if yourself, puffing your chest out despite klopp's abjectly awful record in cup finals? I mean if you were a regular on here then fair do's, but I don't recall seeing you here after we beat you in Jan, or on Mon eve, or after the Barca first leg. And I imagine you will vanish into the liverpool murk if we happen to win on sun also ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.