If We Can Win The League At Brighton

Staying in Crawley Travelodge both Sat./Sun. nights £50. Wetherspoons 50 yards away

Me too seemed cheapest option, was £38 a night a few weeks back and Brighton was over £100, not paying over £200.

Anyone still looking for a room over the weekend Travelodge at Fontwell ( easy and good connections to Brighton by train) have twin rooms for £113 for two nights. (Sat & Sun Night).

The pub in Falmer village is the closest pub to the ground, but it's not a football pub. No screens. It's a small village local. Whether they let fans of either team in on match day I don't know. No idea about any of the bars on the Sussex Uni campus either, but again they are walking distance to the ground.

All the Great Escape gigs are ticketed. They are spread across the city in various venues. I'm not aware of any on the beach, and haven't seen any stages going up, but temporary venues are going up all the time at the moment for the main Brighton festival and fringe.

Hi, Brighton fan here.

I posted some info which will hopefully help you guys on the 'pre-match' Brighton thread - if you need any other info please just ask.

Remember there's a free travel zone - details on the other thread.

The Swan at Falmer does have a big screen (in a barn which is only opened match days) but it's home fans only I'm afraid and they check your tickets on entry. Strange situation there as the old landlord (now dead) campaigned heavily against us building at Falmer - the new landlord makes a small fortune on match days - the rest of the week it only gets a few locals in.

Oh, and stop panicking - we've lost to Cardiff, Bournemouth, Southampton and Burnley and drawn with Newcastle in our last 5 home games. Add to that we are now safe.

Our home form, once so good, is currently pitiful. Score early and it will be 3 or 4.

Enjoy your day.

Hi, Brighton fan here.

I posted some info which will hopefully help you guys on the 'pre-match' Brighton thread - if you need any other info please just ask.

Remember there's a free travel zone - details on the other thread.

The Swan at Falmer does have a big screen (in a barn which is only opened match days) but it's home fans only I'm afraid and they check your tickets on entry. Strange situation there as the old landlord (now dead) campaigned heavily against us building at Falmer - the new landlord makes a small fortune on match days - the rest of the week it only gets a few locals in.

Oh, and stop panicking - we've lost to Cardiff, Bournemouth, Southampton and Burnley and drawn with Newcastle in our last 5 home games. Add to that we are now safe.

Our home form, once so good, is currently pitiful. Score early and it will be 3 or 4.

Enjoy your day.

Why do your fans on northstand chat seem to hate us so much?

Why do your fans on northstand chat seem to hate us so much?

I'm reading it every day at the moment (because I am losing my mind) - they had a whole thread about the Bluemoon reaction to the semi final thread, and basically think we're all a bunch of pricks. Also, they hate the fact that we didn't sell out the FA Cup semi because it took the shine off their day, moreso than the result.

They are revelling in the thought on the footballing world having it's eyes on Brighton on Sunday, their biggest rivals Palace have lived off the famous "Crystanbul" night for five years and I think they want the same.

As ever, I'm sure that regular forum lurkers aren't real people and when we are down their on Sunday they will be as nice as they were last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.