City's New Kits - 2019/20

Apparently it’s actually a decent kit overall.

Solid base colours all around. Just has a few elements of purple on it, which is admittedly a bit random but it’s not a case of it having purple sleeves or anything ‘out there’.
This top;

pAlEHcTC.png

With these shorts and socks;

David+Silva+Manchester+City+v+Valencia+jJYCdjhlEW1l.jpg

Change the trim to around the sleeves, alter the neckline even each season but keep the buttons away, the collars away, the two-toned shoulders in the bin where they belong and stop fucking about.

Jobs a good 'un, legitimately piss easy this designing a kit mularky. Instead of making our home kit have purple on the shirt and claiming it's inspired by the history of Manchester because Tinky Winky once took a piss in the canal.

We all know one thing, the new kits will be nowhere near as good as these (aside from the colours already leaked not being featured, of course; I would prefer the vertical stripe on the second shirt, rather than the third).

Ugh, not those damn collars again? The Third Kit is decent though.

This top;

pAlEHcTC.png

With these shorts and socks;

David+Silva+Manchester+City+v+Valencia+jJYCdjhlEW1l.jpg

Change the trim to around the sleeves, alter the neckline even each season but keep the buttons away, the collars away, the two-toned shoulders in the bin where they belong and stop fucking about.

Jobs a good 'un, legitimately piss easy this designing a kit mularky. Instead of making our home kit have purple on the shirt and claiming it's inspired by the history of Manchester because Tinky Winky once took a piss in the canal.
Well yes but after those two years even Umbro ran out of ideas and made some dodgy kits. So designing one kit is easy changing it so people but it every year not quite. Doesn't excuse some of the worst ones though granted.

Away is horrific!

You like that away kit?
Ghastly.

The home one is decent, but the other two? Fuck, no.

Ugh, not those damn collars again? The Third Kit is decent though.
I would make a few design changes to the Away and Third, but I don’t mind the colouring or template for all of them

Love the Home shirt, collar and all.

I think we’re likely to look back at these mock-ups fondly when we see the real shirts. ;-)

Well yes but after those two years even Umbro ran out of ideas and made some dodgy kits. So designing one kit is easy changing it so people but it every year not quite. Doesn't excuse some of the worst ones though granted.
It's the same as phones.

Nowadays people buy kits just to have the latest one, nothing more. They don't need drastic changes each season.

Add some white and maroon trim a la the socks to the sleeves, then take it away. Make it a v-neck then go back.

Wouldn’t worry about it , its only something someone made up in their bedroom.
Always interesting (for me, anyway) to see what people come up with in contrast to what is thrust upon us by the kit designers.

@Shaelumstash has made some cracking mock-ups over the years, for instance.

I would make a few design changes to the Away and Third, but I don’t mind the colouring or template for all of them

Love the Home shirt, collar and all.

I think we’re likely to look back at these mock-ups fondly when we see the real shirts. ;-)
Yeah, I like a collar on a shirt. That one in the mock up with a white collar would be the canine's testes.

Yeah, I like a collar on a shirt. That one in the mock up with a white collar would be the canine's testes.
But with Puma's tight fit squeezing your head through a collar like that would be like casing sausage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.