Matthijs de Ligt

Barca and real are always seeming to have an edge over English clubs sadly.

They do but then again Spanish local and central government have pumped money into Real and Barca for 60 or 70 years - probably meaningless now but in the pre TV revenue era it was probably significant.

Expectations are that after the CL semifinals this week, the official confirmation of De Ligt to Barcelona will be made - Agresti & Calciomercato reiterating a lot of what other reliable Spanish journalists (Domenech & Polo) have already intimated, citing Overmars communicating this to Paratici & Juve that deal to Barcelona is done
You alive bro?

Please do not post information regarding the game that is going on at the moment.
There is a thread for that.

Please do not post information regarding the game that is going on at the moment.
There is a thread for that.
ok no problem.
One thing I like about him is I think he would improve us on corners(then again who wouldn't?)

Expectations are that after the CL semifinals this week, the official confirmation of De Ligt to Barcelona will be made - Agresti & Calciomercato reiterating a lot of what other reliable Spanish journalists (Domenech & Polo) have already intimated, citing Overmars communicating this to Paratici & Juve that deal to Barcelona is done
After seeing Barca crumble and Ajax as it wound up today... You'd think he'd like his chances at City better than Barca.

I'll be totally honest here,it's the first time I've seen him and Ajax this season,and he looks a good un,get him in I say this summer even at a silly price,could be a new VK this lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.