Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what we have is

- the announced Txiki-Viana meeting most probably hasn't happened (the reports about its time and place are very contradictory)
- lots of buzz in the Portuguese media
- British journos - including our own Sam Lee - know nothing

I'm inclined to think City are not interested in Bruno and letting Sporting use their name to lure Woodward into a stupid deal. Either Gundo has agreed to extend, or we're lining up someone else.
Still have a feeling it's nothing more than a player advertising, and City aren't really interested. Have just listened to Dunc's podcast, and he holds the same opinion. Dunc gets fed some genuine info from Portugal, so I'm inclined to believe him in this case.

Still have a feeling it's nothing more than a player advertising, and City aren't really interested. Have just listened to Dunc's podcast, and he holds the same opinion. Dunc gets fed some genuine info from Portugal, so I'm inclined to believe him in this case.
sadly I agree I think he'd be a great addition to the team but I just don't see it. I think the only player to come in will be Rodri who's needed and maybe a defender if otto goes and athletico supposedly sniffing around him so that could help that deal for Rodri

sadly I agree I think he'd be a great addition to the team but I just don't see it. I think the only player to come in will be Rodri who's needed and maybe a defender if otto goes and athletico supposedly sniffing around him so that could help that deal for Rodri
What's so sad about it? United would get another 'Fred' for absurd price with City (hopefully) extending a superior player in Gundo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.