Champions League Games 7/8 May

Did number 5 in PL just qualify for next years CL?
Possibly but the 5th team can only be Arsensl.
5 only qualify if the CL or EL winners finish outside the top 4. So only if Arsenal win the Europa League do 5 qualify.

Look. Just hang on a minute with some of these posts. People talking about the fanfare surrounding either the dippers or Tottenham…
If we win on Sunday, we will have amassed 198 points in two seasons (as it is, we've amassed 195, which is absurd). Anybody who knows anything about football knows that that will be a far greater achievement than winning any knock-out competition on earth. And if the media choose to celebrate it any differently, it shouldn't matter a toss to any City fan.

We’ll then have to consistently listen to Jenas and Hoddle tell us how Spurs are bigger than us because they have a CL / it was a greater achievement because of the lack of budget.

Either way you look at it, Ajax were the better option.
it just goes through me mate but i cant shake the scousers off,they are haunting me so spuds have to do this

Which would be Ajax. Harry Kane won’t be fully fit but he’ll force himself into that team to play and they’ll be playing with 10 men trying to force their play through Kane.

I think that may have been a possibility, but it means dropping Moura, after tonight, that is surely impossible.

On the humorous side UEFA must be pissed at having a really poorly watched final. No Juventus, Barcelona, Messi or Ronaldo. But Tottenham v Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.