Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think shifting Bernardo centrally will help. We haven't seen enough of that feint to drop deep for the ball and then run in behind move from Sane or Sterling. Largely because Sane has been on the bench and Sterling has shifted positions throughout the game. That move is one that we use frequently and gets us in behind.

Hope this is right thread.
I got giddy and made a last minute decision to fly over from Oz after we beat Leicester.
Luckily secured a couple of tickets for the FA Cup Final ( £200 each for £145 face value tickets). A little steep but wtf.

Anyway , I’ve now come to terms that I’ve no chance of a ticket for Brighton but I’ve got a hotel booked and will be down there.
So my question is...... where will all the other blue hordes be watching / drinking during the game?
It would be great to be a boozer full of blues.
Cheers

Wow. Respect, mate. I suspect Brighton is simply going to be taken over lock, stock and barrel.

Even if we do triple it just can't compare to winning the CL. It's the fact

I respect your opinion mate but the first ever domestic treble (I prefer quadruple) in the history of English football >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a CL win...... not even comparable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.