Brighton Tickets

It really is a disgraceful episode this!! I was speaking to a lad last night who's mate has 3, for sale let me refase that 2, for sale one was sold this morning for £500 each?? How do they get there hands on them. The site I used are selling them now at £950 each plus £80 service charge and £10 special delivery total one thousand and forty quid. The trouble is people will pay it to see us hopefully lift the trophy come Sunday

£300 before Leicester now £650. As you say shocking this is allowed to happen. Thing is I could afford it but just object to giving them the money and depriving blues of getting tickets. Ashamedly it is tempting :(

It really is a disgraceful episode this!! I was speaking to a lad last night who's mate has 3, for sale let me refase that 2, for sale one was sold this morning for £500 each?? How do they get there hands on them. The site I used are selling them now at £950 each plus £80 service charge and £10 special delivery total one thousand and forty quid. The trouble is people will pay it to see us hopefully lift the trophy come Sunday
To get 3 tickets is easy, i can get 3 tickets for any game as can many others, we just choose not to rip blues off. Its when you see 30 for sale that you think wtf.

To get 3 tickets is easy, i can get 3 tickets for any game as can many others, we just choose not to rip blues off. Its when you see 30 for sale that you think wtf.

I agree bill but unfortunately were not all like that. My cars full with people I'm not charging, it will stand me £80/to £100 of fuel which I'll stand to help fellow blues out.

I agree bill but unfortunately were not all like that. My cars full with people I'm not charging, it will stand me £80/to £100 of fuel which I'll stand to help fellow blues out.

We will chip in mate.

Now sorted for a ticket thanks to a top Blue on here. Just need to be at Walkabout by midday. Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.