Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Just spotted the person in front of me pays £30 cheaper per ticket. Almost sickening that. They need to scrap tickets prices by Rows.

I used to be in 329 - I moved 1 row back to save £50 for my last year in there. Then second season of SS3 I moved to row P of SS3 (after checking out the view in the CL etc) and it went to about £380 first year from the top of my head.

I think for big stands like the SS3 its fair enough being different prices in different rows - vastly different view at the back of SS3 to that at the front (which is almost comparable to L2 view, and therefore pricing)

I used to be in 329 - I moved 1 row back to save £50 for my last year in there. Then second season of SS3 I moved to row P of SS3 (after checking out the view in the CL etc) and it went to about £380 first year from the top of my head.

I think for big stands like the SS3 its fair enough being different prices in different rows - vastly different view at the back of SS3 to that at the front (which is almost comparable to L2 view, and therefore pricing)

Even in SS3 the row pricing is very stark. I pay £400 but two rows in front it’s £635!!

Any further news ?

No news and the renewals didn't go live as the link suggested. Instead it now redirects you to the City home page.

The cynic in me thinks they are now going to wait for the outcome of league and FA Cup before they announce anything.

This ^^^^

Based on this article - https://www.radiotimes.com/news/sport/2019-05-09/premier-league-prize-money-2018-2019/ city are looking at £38m+ price money.

If 40,000 ST holders paid an extra £30 on their ticket that would be £1.2m. Thats a small percentage of this revenue stream for the club but could push the overall price of someones season ticket up by 3-8%. How nice would be it be if City rewarded (prize) the fans like the FA do the club and offered at least a minimum price freeze or lowered the price overall.

How good would that look in the Media and a loyalty incentive for ST holder. Almost like a dividend as a shareholder off the market.

No news and the renewals didn't go live as the link suggested. Instead it now redirects you to the City home page.

The cynic in me thinks they are now going to wait for the outcome of league and FA Cup before they announce anything.

We won't hear until after the FA Cup simply because the ticket office is so inept, they won't be able to deal with ST queries AND people whose FAC tickets haven't turned up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.