Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Whilst i haven't been to them all, I would be amazed if there are many(any) of similar size and standard worse than Manchester. If I didn't live 10 minutes away from it, I would look for alternatives. Poor lay out, poor staff and poor processes particularly at the security checks. Never-mind the new car park which is apparently designed to reduce congestion but has 3 lanes going into 1. It doesn't take a genius to realize that it doesn't reduce congestion and there is also a cost for dropping off. Which is a disgrace

I went to Portugal last year from Liverpool and it was absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately, I’m going on holiday next month from Manchester. *gulp*

I didn’t realise you had planes. And you’re wrong, Prestwich Airport is the worst in Europe. They employ the cunts Manchester deem sociopathic assholes and the propeller twirlers at Cork.

When you enter it, you feel as if you have walked into a museum of how airports should never have been. Or should be again.
I was born and bred in Prestwich. Never knew it had an airport:-)

I've just been on their website trying to find the arrival time for a flight I'm meeting someone off and the flight/destination doesn't exist according to them. Had to contact the airline to check.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.