Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever we sign will be world class, and will only boost what weve already got, the best squad in world football.

Since Pep arrived transfer windows have lost all jeopardy. The failures are almost meaningless, and the success strike rate is like 90%

Because I think our recent policy of purposefully not competing with other big clubs for big signings is frustrating and I'm not sure how we're ever going to sign hugely in demand targets when we insist they have to be interested in City and City alone.

Also to get out in front of the same replies every time I post about this: no I don't hate Txiki, yes I'm very grateful for our success, no I'm not a Rag/Liverpool supporter. I just like when we sign exciting players, thanks for listening to me whine.
It's his agents job and he has every right to seek the best deal for his client

When City brief all of their friendly journalists like this, I think it suggests that we were in for him, but something has changed. Either Gundogan is staying and/or we've decided to prioritise another area of the squad, or his demands were too great. If there was never any interest the club wouldn't bother to brief the media.

one minute we've agreed a deal, the next minute we're not even interested .... Somebody's playing silly buggers!! :D

Sam lee couple days before at reddit
Don't take this guy seriously

" Bruno being worked on"

He also said otamendi, gundogan, Jesus leaving
pffff

cbef98726609e380f63414577ff80a98.jpg

Why wait until now to deny interest? It's pretty clear that there was something in the rumours. Either priorities have changed or United have thrown the bank at Sporting and/or Bruno. My guess would be the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.