Danilo (signed for Juve)

Ridiculous fee, tell them the bidding starts at £30m.

This is the 27 year old Brazil national team starting RB, he’s a top player and I feel for him as he should have played much more minutes. I would be sad to see him go.

Contract until 2022 as well, no point letting him leave for anything less than the club paid. Should be making a nice profit in this crazy market actually.

Totally agree.

£13m is an absurdly low sum for a player of his quality. Should refuse it outright as an insult and then offer them £20m for Skriniar.

Why do we always look to sell our players for cheap ?

His potential replacement whom we get - hoping it is wan bissaka - will cost a lot

well look at the replacements from the Premier league that will offer Walker real competition for his place next year there aint too many. Wan Bissaka has the talent but i think a move here next season might be a bit too early for him.
Matt Doherty around the same age as Walker but has been 1 of the better right full back / wing backs in the league this season and has popped up with goals and assits this season and the way Wolves has played him coming into the City set up he might fit into how we play quicker than Wan Bissaka.
The rest in this league we wont even look at as we wont be able to sign Trent Alexander who would of been ideally the best of the lot.

I rate him highly ... shame he hasn't had more of a chance at City. A run of games at right-back and I reckon he'd show just how good he is ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.