Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Marzio said Fred was done and it didn't happen.Now he said Fernandes is done and it didn't happen.
He is fraud.
Any journalist that says a transfer is 'done' usually is exaggerating or straight up lying. They know 'it's done' gets more clicks than 'it's looking likely'.

Until they're confirmed to be having their medical we have to assume that no transfer is done. Journalists in transfer season are about as reliable as the BBC's equality policies.

I did find it odd how it seemed to be United sources breaking the news, not only that we were in for him but had beat them to him. It wasn't a position any of us thought would be the priority this summer. Anyone think the Rags have agreed a high fee and want to justify it by saying we were in for him?

United would have to offer massive wages and for some that trumps winning things and playing in the CL

Probably a case of we were interested, until we beat Leicester. Now we are fingertips away from another title and you know we don't sign quality players in post-title transfer windows. Started with no leftback in coming, now Fernandes is off.. De Ligt and Felix next off the list.

United would have to offer massive wages and for some that trumps winning things and playing in the CL
Yet we read that Ole's United are no longer going to pay big bucks for established stars.

They're now looking for young talented hungry player's who are willing to learn!

Now I wonder where he got that idea from?

Laughable!!

At least this will open a few eyes to a few more blaggers.

Days ago, City were bemused by these reports and how concrete they were being reported.

Being touted to us and us acting on it, two very different things

Anyhow, City have continued to make a strong case to Gundo and things are looking much more positive on that front.

As they are on Leroy, too.
Brilliant news.
Get them both signed and give vinnie a 10 year contract.
Anything on chillwell? I noticed pep whispering sweet nothings in his ear at full time on Monday!

If we win the treble I'll be too busy reliving the season to give a fuck about the transfer forum to be honest.

It'll be refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.