Why we will win the league!

It will all be over by half 3 on Sunday, best team in the world against fourth bottom club, city have come a long way since we were lads, you don't get 195 points in 75 games by chance, it's massive for us fans so what must it feel like to the players.
Brighton will not be spoiling no party of ours and I hope they try to make a match of it unlike when a draw feels like a win.

It will all be over by half 3 on Sunday, best team in the world against fourth bottom club, city have come a long way since we were lads, you don't get 195 points in 75 games by chance, it's massive for us fans so what must it feel like to the players.
Brighton will not be spoiling no party of ours and I hope they try to make a match of it unlike when a draw feels like a win.
No bluster. It very likely will not be simple. Be prepared.

Aren't you getting a tad ahead if yourself, puffing your chest out despite Klopp's abjectly awful record in cup finals? I mean if you were a regular on here then fair do's, but I don't recall seeing you here after we beat you in Jan, or on Mon eve, or after the Barca first leg. And I imagine you will vanish into the Liverpool murk if we happen to win on sun also ...
ya should always be grounded.. but quietly confident as long as its not Madrid or city in a cup final, can take anyone.. and yes was not here in Jan coz I joined last month..
pep looks quite grounded with Brighton too.. good luck for the rest of the season
idea not to spread hate or anything but to enjoy some good posts and also relish some outdated humor like can u say it in english or wat is ynwa etc..
Cheers mate.. good day

lol and what on earth has the rest of the posts of Liverpool bottling the UCL finals got to do with the title thread.. ??
Dont be like a manchester united fans dude, show some class and give credit where it is due. The entire league, including united handles are in awe of what happened last night, as the only team which beat the Might Barcelona at Camp Nou, Liverpool did the impossible of overhauling a 0-3 deficit to clinch the tie without their star players and excess investments..

Credit where due.. well played to the lads and come on, couple of months later, the football fan in you will relish and relive the title race for as long as you watch the game, YNWA!
Without excess investment lol,get lost

and what about the Full back and the 2/3rds of their attacking thread plus two of the most creative box to box midfielders injured, that was special mate..
thought will rejoice in Bluemoon, wo offending any one..
You fucking know you are here on the wind up so do we

Sorry but I’m new here to England ... my English bad, not so so good ... please someone tell me what this YNWA means?

I thinking hard and hard and only I can think is this: YNWA - You Never Win Anyway (or is it Anything?)
I've had it on good authority that it means You'll Never Work Again.

Football has taught everyone to expect the unexpected, especially this week.

I hope to god we don't turn up expecting it to be easy.

Pretty sure Pep won't let that happen but I'm still worried.

I think what has happened this week will make Pep and the players even more focused on getting the job done on Sunday.

I can't wait for all this to be over.
The thought of Liverpool winning it and the CL is a lot worse than the thought of us losing it and the FA Cup.
I think I'd give up football all together as it's practically unbearable as it is.
I just can't be doing with the Sky/BBC/BT obsession with all things Liverpool and United. The press are even worse as they pander to the same audience with every City related article. Doesn't matter what we do they find a negative slant or inuendo.
The summer break won't be enough if Liverpool take the title.
The only option is to take an interest in some other sport.

I can't wait for all this to be over.
The thought of Liverpool winning it and the CL is a lot worse than the thought of us losing it and the FA Cup.
I think I'd give up football all together as it's practically unbearable as it is.
I just can't be doing with the Sky/BBC/BT obsession with all things Liverpool and United. The press are even worse as they pander to the same audience with every City related article. Doesn't matter what we do they find a negative slant or inuendo.
The summer break won't be enough if Liverpool take the title.
The only option is to take an interest in some other sport.
Going to to be unbareable even if we win the league and they win the CL...as the attention is always on the team that wins the CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.