If We Can Win The League At Brighton

Does anyone know if Brighton is sold out for Home fans?

I have an old mate Ive not spoken to for years who is Brighton fans thinking of sending him a cheeky email asking if he can get me a ticket.

Yes it is.

Did some work in Brighton a few years ago and my memory is that parking was a nightmare. The local council seem anti-car so maybe bear that in mind if you are heading down there. It was a nice, friendly place and I enjoyed my week there though. Silly fixture for the last day of the season though.

We have the Country's only Green MP (Caroline Lucas) and yes, the Council is very anti-car.

Cost of long term parking is ridiculous - although most of the hotels do a deal.

The following info may help those of you coming down by car on the day - do NOT try and park anywhere near the Stadium - unless you've pre-booked a space at the University.

The Park and Rides are all free to use, as is the train inside the travel zone.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/siteassets/201819-images/1819-guides/travel-guide.pdf

It's bad enough to get away from after a normal league game, so they open the bars after the game so fans can hang back till the train queue calms down
And Brighton will do there lap of the ground first if we win

As a matter of interest BHA61, how many pm's have you had offering to buy your ticket and what was the highest offer ?

Ergh I am just asking for a mate.

As a matter of interest BHA61, how many pm's have you had offering to buy your ticket and what was the highest offer ?

Ergh I am just asking for a mate.

None! - And actually I have three STs - none for sale I'm afraid!

Someone did pm me about parking at the Swan pub in Falmer, but I've had trouble replying to it.

Anyway - parking at the Swan is a no -no.

I’m coming from gatwick where does the free travel start from there

None! - And actually I have three STs - none for sale I'm afraid!

Someone did pm me about parking at the Swan pub in Falmer, but I've had trouble replying to it.

Anyway - parking at the Swan is a no -no.

So fifty quid each wont sway you then, damn.

I remember when I went to Blackburn, I was in the home fans queue for the Jack Walker Stand and had tickets from the sponsors. There were loads of blues offering Blackburn fans money for their tickets as they queued up but getting to Blackburn was easy without a ticket, and it was also easy getting tickets for a ground that was never full. Brighton couldn't be further away and it'll be sold out. It wont be like Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.