Town on Sunday

What happened? If you had some trouble with a rag you must have been really unlucky with there being 200,000 city fans in town
I couldn't believe that either. The levels of "reds under the bed" paranoia on here sometimes is incredible. The pubs will be full of City.

I couldn't believe that either. The levels of "reds under the bed" paranoia on here sometimes is incredible. The pubs will be full of City.
On the rare occasions I have been in town when United are at home it is very noticeable how few United fans you see apart from round the hotels. It is nothing like when City are at home. You may see a few at the bottom end of Deansgate. Luckily I will be in Brighton but I am sure Manchester City centre, especially the Northern Quarter, will be rammed with Blues. The Lower Turk's Head is a good place to watch but get there early for a seat, same as the Tib Street Tavern. The Rags will already be back on the M6 while our fans are dancing on the streets.

On the rare occasions I have been in town when United are at home it is very noticeable how few United fans you see apart from round the hotels. It is nothing like when City are at home. You may see a few at the bottom end of Deansgate. Luckily I will be in Brighton but I am sure Manchester City centre, especially the Northern Quarter, will be rammed with Blues. The Lower Turk's Head is a good place to watch but get there early for a seat, same as the Tib Street Tavern. The Rags will already be back on the M6 while our fans are dancing on the streets.
Very much this they're nowhere to be seen especially afterwards.

No way any Rags will wonder into town after their Cardiff game , they will be vastly outnumbered if any of them bother , so if the M-I-B want to attack our women, children and disabled supporters there will be plenty of Blues to sort them out , on Sunday "This City is Ours".(if we beat Brighton :)

No way any Rags will wonder into town after their Cardiff game , they will be vastly outnumbered if any of them bother , so if the M-I-B want to attack our women, children and disabled supporters there will be plenty of Blues to sort them out , on Sunday "This City is Ours".(if we beat Brighton :)

They got sorted out last season before the Derby when we should have won the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.